Is your partner a morning person and you an evening person? Then you probably recognize these 10 struggles.
Does your partner get out of bed, hours before sunrise while it is difficult for you to get out of bed in the morning? Living together with an early bird when being an evening person yourself sometimes can bring serious struggles.
1.It still feels like nighttime to you when your partner gets up in the morning. And sometimes this is even true. You on the other hand prefers snoozing just 8 more times.
- The opinions you have about getting up early are different from each other. Your partner find 6 o’clock early but still can easily jump out of bed. However, you are unresponsive until 10 o’clock and prefers getting up later.
- You also have different opinions about bedtime. Your sweetheart checks in at the bedroom already around 10 o’clock while you fall asleep at 2 o’clock in the night.
- Spontaneous hugging-sessions in bed rarely occur. When you get into bed, your partner is already far into dreamland. And usually the other half of the bed is already empty when you wake up. Fortunately, the lazy Sunday afternoons are perfect to catch up this lost time.
- You sometimes try to go to bed at the same time as your partner so that you can fall asleep together but you tend to regret this immediately. This because you end up tossing and turning in bed for hours without falling asleep. Your partner on the other hand is sound asleep.
- You both need to compromise when your partner wants to have breakfast together. Your sweetheart prefers to have breakfast at 9 o’clock in the morning while you have brunch at 1 instead. Somewhere around 11 should be fine, right!?
- Your partner already has finished an entire to do list in the early morning. The dishwasher is cleaned out, the laundry is completed and the dog already been on a long walk. Lucky me, you might think, but it often means waking up at 8 o’clock in the morning due to the noisy vacuum cleaner and your partner’s loud bathroom cleaning sessions. Not to mention the running up and down the stairs. There is to a night, excuse me, morning of good rest.
- Out and about together? Leaving the house early in the morning is not your cup of tea and your partner does not fancy to leave when the evening has set. You suffer from morning moodiness when you sometimes join your partner early in the morning while your sweetheart on the other hand cannot stop yawning on a night out. Such fun!
- Your partner does not get your nightly activities and you do not get why your boy or girlfriend is so cheerful in the early morning.
- Your opinions about the benefits as a morning or evening person are different from each other. But despite all this, you cannot imagine living without the other and are you secretly enjoy getting waked up early for an already made breakfasts.