- General terms and conditions
- Order Process
- Payment methods
- Guarantee & Returns
- About us
- Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
Reset IQOS 3 in case of problems.
Restarting IQOS 3 can fix some startup or charging issues, read a simple tutorial on how to do it.
IQOS 3 Reset
A simple IQOS restart will help in most cases when the red LED is flashing or the IQOS is not charging properly.
- Press and hold the button on the charger.
- After 8 seconds, all IQOS lights will turn off.
- The reset is complete after all lights are back on.
If the reset did not solve the problems, you can call the Customer Care Center.
For all other questions
Monday to Friday. available until 22:00
Answer within 1 business day
9Wij scoren een 9 op Kiyoh
Nederland View on Google Maps