How often should you clean the IQOS 3 Duo?
Here are some tips on how to properly use an IQOS electronic cigarette, how to properly clean IQOS, and how often. And what to do if HOT are too loud and difficult to use.
Standard use of the IQOS
First, check out the basic steps for using IQOS. Remember that after vaping you need to remove the HEETS tobacco stics by pulling up on the top part of the holder. If you don't do this, but simply pull the HEETS out, there is a chance that the tobacco will remain behind and it will be difficult to get it out of the holder again.
Useful tips for using IQOS e-cigarettes
- Try not to overheat the HEETS tobacco sticks.
Take your time, and don't pull on the e-cigarette too quickly and too often. The HEETS Tobacco stick then has time to cool down, and you can then use the e-cigarette for a longer period.
- Place the IQOS 3 Duo back in the holder immediately after use. The battery is then ready for use again after a few minutes.
- If the HEETS are too hard and it is difficult to place them in the IQOS 3 Duo, you can warm up the device first, before placing the HEETS in the holder. You will notice that it is easier if the IQOS is already up to temperature.
- If the HEETS does not pull to your liking, it sometimes helps to pre-blow the filter.
- The IQOS 3 Duo should be cleaned regularly, preferably after each pack of HEETS. Pay special attention to the inside where the heating element is also located. Do not use cleaning agents. The supplied brush and the separately available cleaning sticks are sufficient to clean the IQOS.
- Preferably use the original charger that comes in the box, mobile phone chargers and car chargers can damage the battery of the IQOS.
For all other questions
Monday to Friday. available until 22:00
Nederland View on Google Maps