Dutch Dragons Magic Truffles
Experience Holland at its best with this home-grown orange truffle. Feel invincible, energetic and fiery like the orange dragon.
Because of the unique experience of truffles, these have become very popular in recent years. What is popularly called a Truffle is actually Sclerotia. Sclerotia is an amalgamation of mycelial threads (fungal threads). These wires are underground. A drop in temperature and an increase in moisture create an ideal climate for a mushroom to grow. If this climate is not yet ideal, the mycelium threads form Sclerotia (truffle) and absorb these nutrients so that, if the climate is ideal, a mushroom can grow from it.
• Use truffles in a safe and familiar environment
• Never take more than 1 content of a container at a time
• Start with half the amount of the total weight in the container, decide after 30-45 minutes whether you want to increase the dose
• Once you feel the effects you only need a small dose to increase the effects
• The truffles work best on an empty stomach
• Chew the truffles well, this improves the effect
• The truffles can also be taken in the form of tea or soup
• Store the truffles in a dark place between 2°C and 4°C
• The trip reaches its peak about 1 to 3 hours after ingestion, after 5 to 6 hours the active substance starts to work.
• Only use truffles for mental health, not for depression, high or low blood pressure, heart and/or lung complaints, diabetes or pregnancy.
• Do not use in combination with alcohol, medicines and/or other drugs
• Do not use during pregnancy and breastfeeding
• Participating in traffic is not allowed
• Do not use under 18
Sit back, relax and enjoy this unique experience!
Depending on the dosage, truffles provide a fantastic, visual and hallucinatory experience, better known as a trip. The trip experience is different for everyone and depends on the truffle used and the amount ingested. There are truffles with strong hallucinatory and visual effects, but also truffles with a mainly philosophical effect. Everyone experiences the effects of the truffle differently. We offer 8 different truffles in different quantities.
The use of truffles is a unique and special experience. People often use truffles to get to know themselves better, to make a journey through your inner self. The fantastic feeling that a truffle can create is unprecedented. Truffles give you a different view of the world and of yourself.
Truffles contain the active ingredient psilocybin. psilocybin is converted in the body into psilocin, a substance with hallucinogenic effects. This substance has an effect on the serotonin balance in the brain. Serotonin is a substance in the brain that receives signals about self-confidence, sleep, emotion, sexual activity and appetite. Psilocin has a 'magical' influence on this serotonin balance. This creates the well-known hallucinogenic trip.
Magic Truffles contain nutrients that serve for the construction, energy supply and regulation of the human organism and are necessary for the maintenance, functioning and development of that organism, and can therefore be consumed because of those substances.
Magic truffles contain the following nutritional values:
Magic Truffle Unit
Energy 464.7 kJ per 100 g
Energy 110.5 kcal per 100 g
Carbohydrates 13.2 grams per 100 g
Protein 5.3 grams per 100 g
Fat 0.4 grams per 100 g
Dietary fiber 16.7 grams per 100 g
Salt (NaCl) 0.3 grams per 100 g
Vitamin D 10 IU per 100 g
Sodium (Na) 13.6mg per 100g
Phosphorus (P) 169.3 mg per 100 g
Potassium (K) 210mg per 100g
Calcium (Ca) 12.5mg per 100g
Iron (F) 0.7mg per 100g
Magic Truffles also naturally contain the substances psilocybin and psilocin. psilocybin and psilocin are hallucinogens. Hallucinogens are substances with a consciousness-altering effect that can induce hallucinations. When consuming Magic Truffles, take the effect of these substances seriously into account and always keep Magic Truffles out of the reach of children because of these substances!
There are no reviews written yet about this product..